About the job2045088
As a member of the Product Management team at Fidelity Digital Asset Services (FDAS), you will be focused on both defining the product strategy and the execution of that strategy through delivery of new, innovative products. Our goal is to bring products to market that provide our clients with comprehensive, best-in-class offerings and help to advance the digital assets ecosystem. Building those products will require owning the product roadmap, interpreting market needs and working with development and design teams to build product.
- Interact directly with our clients, as well as our internal business partners across technology, risk, compliance, legal, operations and service teams to drive strategic initiatives
- Own the product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Develop and manage strategic relationships to enable new product offerings
- Collaborate across the firm, identifying opportunities for collaboration and influencing the enterprise’s digital assets strategy
This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team looking for individuals with a passion for capital markets and eager to advance the digital assets ecosystem. #Cryptojobs
The Expertise You Have
- BA/BS required
- 5-9 years of professional work experience, including experience in the financial services industry and/or management consulting
- Deep understanding of how markets function including market structure, key operational functions, and regulatory constructs
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain or demonstrable understanding and interest in the space
The Skills You Bring
- Hardworking with a desire to learn, grow, and challenge yourself
- Ability to translate product vision into discrete, actionable plans including delivery of technical designs, build/buy/partner decisions, and product delivery plans
- Commercial mindset and understanding of financial concepts; ability to develop quantitative analysis to support product and other investment proposals
- Comfortable operating effectively in a dynamic and changing environment (often with unstructured and/ or virtual teams)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and deliver business results
- Strong communication, presentation, and product management skills
- Ability to influence even when holding a position contrary to the majority
The Value You Deliver
- Assist in defining product roadmap through your interpretation of market needs, informed by collaboration with clients and other internal or external stakeholders
- Develop business cases for new product offerings for review with senior leaders
- Collaborate with business partners to refine product designs and develop requirements
- Managing relationships across the business to ensure service models and organizational readiness meet product needs including product rollout and solution deployment
- Securing cross-business alignment for product readiness and deployment for assigned products, establishing project launch plan
- Communicate strategy for individual products or small groups of like products based upon competitive forces, regulatory and legislative trends and the client/customer experience
- Work closely with senior leaders to provide consulting on integration of product strategy within their business to effectively realign resources and priorities for the team
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.