About the job
In less than a year’s time, Cake has become one of the most well known platforms for helping customers to get cashflow for their cryptocurrencies in the most transparent way.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the blockchain industry and help to shape behaviour on how people are dealing with their finances in the crypto and blockchain world?
We are strong believers in the potential of DeFi, and we are working everyday to push the boundaries of DeFi and Bitcoin.We work independently, take ownership of our jobs, and are passionate about making a real impact in the world we live in.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product team to develop and manage promotion of new and existing products.
- Support marketing/ community engagement calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to craft product narrative based on the roadmap.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to promote the narrative of the product.
- Strategize and coordinate efforts across a multi-functional marketing team including brand, community, PR, social media, content.
- Continuously gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes.
- At-least 2+ years of experience in a product marketing role at a tech company, with a track record of outstanding achievements.
- Keen understanding of software product management.
- Strong passion for the cryptocurrency space.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of the company’s products and blockchain.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams to make things happen.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment.
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, unlimited discretionary leave, casual work attire
Desired Skills and ExperienceMarket Research, Advertising, Product Marketing, Social Media, Interpersonal Skills, Marketing Strategy, Career Development, Marketing, Strategy, B2B, Product Management, Written Skills, Product Development, Cash Flow, Pricing