About the job
- Location: APAC
- Industry: Cryptocurrency, Finance - Fintech, Financial NFT, ERC3525
- Work arrangement: remote or on-site
- Language: Mandarin + English
Solv Protocol is a reputation-based marketplace built to accelerate the creation and trading of tailor-made Web3 financial assets. Our goal is to bring the freedom of economic ownership to people by leading the mass adoption and the exponential growth in the Financial NFT sector.
Our current products include Vesting Voucher and Bond Voucher. Over the past year, we have established over 100 partnerships and reached over 17k unique voucher holders across the two current product lines, of which the Bond Voucher alone has helped raise over 31M since its inception earlier this year.
Solv has many reputational backers such as Blockchain Capital, Sfermion, Spartan Group, Binance Labs, Gumi Capital, CMS Holdings, CMT Digital, IOSG and so on. Currently, we’ve raised over $10M dollars.
About The Role:
The successful candidate of our Senior Product Owner is a real MVP at Solv. We hope you are a product enthusiast that has a strong sense of ownership and love for the product you are building for the huge untapped financial NFT market. We expect you to use your expertise in research and product design to put user experience at heart and constantly work towards delivering the top-tier product.
- 5+ years of experience in product management. 3+ years in DeFi or major exchanges as product lead is a huge plus
- Crypto native enough and stay up to date with the news and current product development landscape in the blockchain industry. Know what is good.
- Must have a ⭐️technical background to communicate efficiently with our tech experts. If you are an ex-developer, that’s fantastic!
- Exceptional product research and master-level presentation skill.
- Outstanding coordination and management skills to work closely with the entire product team (developers, designers and product managers) as well as marketing and BD teams. Hey, we believe open-minded and effective communication is the key to building great products!
- Independently lead product lifecycle from ideation, user research, design, prototyping to implementation. Leading the product roadmap for Solv, currently mainly focus on financial product design such as bond and payable tokens
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing team to research product-market fit and design the product roadmap
- Responsible for the product function, logic and definitions of interactions. Design product interface, function and process and deliver implementable PRDs
- Work closely with the marketing team to coordinate feature releases, product rollouts and initiative launches
- Coordinate the entire product team which include tech partners, designers and product managers to achieve product success
- Work with BD team to gather user feedback and identify key points for product iteration
How to Apply:
We’d love to see your application and have a coffee-chat with you (in the cyber world or irl) even if you don’t fully meet the requirements listed above.
Reach out to us at [email protected] with your resume and any relevant socials and files.