About the job
Calling all Risk Managers!📣
Are you a Senior Risk Manager looking for your next role, or a experienced Risk Manager looking to make the step up? My client is offering a life changing opportunity!
Role: Senior Risk Manager - Digital Assets 👨💻
Location: Dubai (On-site) ✈
Salary: £125,000 or 43,300 AED monthly 💸
The Senior Risk Manager in Digital Assets is accountable for all matters relating to product risk management of digital assets. As a member of the clients Digital Asset Risk Management Team, you will be tasked to marshal a robust, risk-sensitive, and unified risk management view on and response to new cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, decentralized finance initiatives, tokenized assets and strategic partnerships.
Experience required 👨💼
- 8+ years of related experience at financial institutions regarding Compliance, Risk or Audit, with experience in brokerage / capital markets / Crypto exchanges
- Experience collecting & analysing data to take informed decisions
- Experience identifying, documenting and categorizing the current and emerging risks the business faces
- Strong analytical capabilities including financial modelling and advanced statistics in translate risks in metrices and analyse their likelihood and potential impact quantitatively asses/project the magnitude of risks.
- Experience forming mitigation plans (and controls) for various risk scenarios to avoid or reduce the firm's exposure
- Experience and understanding of key aspects concerning the blockchain and digital assets
- 4-year bachelor's degree required in digital assets, finance, or mathematics/statistics. Degree / certification in blockchain / digital assets is a plus
- 20-25 days holiday
- A generous tax-free salary
- Residents Visa and medical insurance for you and your immediate family who relocate
- Initial flights and hotel for you, up to 30 days after arrival
- Annual performance bonus
- Life insurance
If you have strong experience as a Risk Manager or experience with the skill set above, then please send me your updated CV or give me a call.
Email: [email protected] 🖥
Phone: 0113 526 6892 ☎