Everyrealm is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to play an integral part in building and scaling our metaverse and NFT platforms.
Everyrealm is a metaverse technology and infrastructure company, bringing life to the metaverse. Everyrealm is one of the most active investors in and developers of the metaverse real estate ecosystem, with projects such as The Row and Fantasy Islands. Everyrealm also operates Realm Academy, an esports guild and tournament platform, as well as manages a portfolio that includes investments in 30+ metaverse platforms and more than 4,000 NFTs.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design and implementation of product components.
- Design, modify, implement, and test software to support our product suite.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines both internally and externally.
- Define and develop new features, support, and maintain those features.
- Work with technologies such as Node/Typescript in an AWS cloud-based environment.
- 8+ years of experience with modern backend technologies such as Javscript/Node/Typescript, Rust, or Go.
- Experience designing, building and consuming REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Proficient with Github and Git.
- Experience integrating with AWS services such as ECS, EKS, API Gateway, AppSync, S3, and more.
- Experience with serverless and event driven architectures.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, object oriented programming, functional programming concepts, and software architecture.
- Experience with databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgresql, etc.
- Experience designing and scaling event driven systems in cloud-based environments.
- Bonus experience: Github Actions, AWS CDK.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Salary Range $140,000 - $200,000