About the jobWho is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is a new cryptocurrency that takes no shortcuts on privacy and usability. Privacy isn’t just important, it’s essential to crypto’s success. Their vision is to become a shielded layer for many more assets, even ones on different chains, and provide a platform for true digital cash.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the core protocol and supporting tools. You will work collaboratively with their team members on developing new protocol features and focus on optimization, scale, and performance of a purely decentralized peer to peer (p2p) system.
The team is made up of curious, passionate, kind individuals who deeply care about making a product that's a pleasure to use. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you :)
As an engineer in a fast growing company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code
What We Are Looking For
- Worked in at least one of our focus areas:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
- Web and/or Electron application development
- P2P application development
Nice to haves
- You have experience with blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other implementations)
- Interested in cryptography (e.g. zero-knowledge proofs)
Benefits: PTO, Health Benefits, and More!
Base Salary Range: $130,000 to $200,000