About the job
An exciting venture that launched in 2021, OneOf brings NFTs to fans in the ways they love and find usable. OneOf is a powerhouse in the music, brand and sports industries - deploying NFT collections for partners including The Grammys, iHeart, Whitney Houston, Doja Cat, Iann Dior, Charlie Puth, Muhammad Ali, Wayne Gretzky, Sports Illistrated, Snapple, and more.
OneOf is looking to add Senior Staff Accountant to our Finance team. You will assist with managing and completing day-to-day financial, accounting, and consulting tasks for our business. You are a skilled multitasker, reliable, and committed to meeting deadlines. This role offers an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally and directly with leadership to shape the external direction and internal processes of our growing company.
- Completes all General Ledger functions, such as month end reconciliations, journal entries, reporting and analysis, fixed assets, revenue, inventory, prepaids, intercompany, etc., to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to maintain proper internal controls and record keeping, and make recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Identifies errors in entries and processes, and provides direction and training to others to ensure that errors are resolved and do not continue.
- Participates heavily in the monthly close of the company’s financial statements, and assists in the creation of the monthly close report provided to management.
- Assists in financial analysis, budget preparation, and department reporting.
- Assists in the preparation of standard and specialized financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provides supporting documentation and analytical information for the company’s tax advisors and all external audits.
- Works with other departments to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Documents accounting and control procedures and ensures adherence to all policies.
- Provides accounting support for additional acquisitions.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in established fintech, SAAS, or entertainment company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or a minor in business, accounting, or finance with relevant experience. Royalty and crypto accounting a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting processes and procedures.
- Skilled in the use of Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and other business software systems.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in royalty and crypto currency transactions preferred.
Location: Miami, Florida
This position reports to the SVP of Finance. We value our team and provide competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, and flexible work policy.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture at OneOf, an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status, or another legally protected status.