We are an international team with two growing main hubs: Berlin, Germany and Porto, Portugal. We are striving to think globally and act locally, and thus, we are looking for a passionate, autonomous individual who can drive our growth efforts, and bring a strong People footprint into our Portugal community.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter (m/w/d) you will drive our vision of Finoa being the go-to workplace for people in the crypto and fintech industries and build our brand positioning in Portugal (and globally). You will be the main People representative for our Portugal office and support various projects and tasks while focusing on building a strong (tech) hub.
- Support, drive and operationalise our (Portugal) recruitment and employer brand strategy to deliver on our brand promises and ensure we focus on the right things at the right time (you will act as a product manager!)
- Own the full life cycle of the recruitment process of a wide range of technical (and leadership) positions to ensure the future growth of the company.
- Partner, influence and guide hiring managers as well as senior stakeholders throughout the hiring process, and beyond.
- Build a strong talent pipeline in Portugal to meet our hiring needs, and source top caliber candidates for our openings.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience by organising smooth interviews, clear responsibilities between interviewing teams and full alignment throughout the process.
- Bring data-driven decisions and techniques at the front of your work by analysing candidate insights and key talent KPIs.
- Support with various People topics in the Portugal office focusing on building strong relations with the team, and collaborate closely with the global People Team.
- You have extensive tech recruitment experience, preferable with a background in high-volume recruitment and/or start-up environment.
- You want to challenge the way how “HR” works- from being an administrative function to bringing customer and business value.
- You bring a deep understanding of different technical roles and you have a proven ability to attract and hire talent across departments and channels while maintaining an outstanding candidate experience.
- You are confident in the use of common sourcing techniques and enjoy using creative search techniques.
- You have a good understanding of the Portugal market, while also having an international overview.
- You embody an entrepreneurial spirit: focus on the right things, proactive problem-solver, bias for action and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You are data-savvy, know how to read and use data to leverage your success
- Fluent English language skills.
- You are passionate and/or curious to learn more about the crypto ecosystem.
- Competitive salary
- Very flexible hours and hybrid & office working setup from both Porto and Berlin's office.
- 25 days paid holidays a year
- Meal allowance and health insurance
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Internal Crypto Academy
- Plus many more
Finoa is a regulated crypto asset platform for institutional investors co-founded in 2018 by Christopher May and Henrik Gebbing. The company came to life through the shared aspiration to make institutional interactions with crypto assets simple and secure, and is backed by prominent investors, including Balderton Capital, Coparion, Venture Stars, and Signature Ventures.Finoa has since then grown into a truly international company, powered by a diverse team and serving high-profile clients from around the world. Reference clients include renowned venture capital firms, crypto hedge funds, corporates, Web3 companies, and high-net-worth individuals.If you want to join one of Europe’s most exciting crypto start-ups, be part of the next wave of innovation disrupting finance, and grow together with us, then this is your chance to apply.