Discover DOGAMÍ! DOGAMÍ is a unique play-to-earn AR mobile game supported by the Tezos blockchain, where players adopt and raise beautifully-crafted virtual NFT dogs.
DOGAMÍ was created mid 2021 by 4 co-founders and boasts a team of 20+ full-time employees - many of whom have extensive experience in game development. It was listed as one of 15 gaming startups to watch in Europe by Sifted. DOGAMÍ was early advised by The Sandbox Co-founder Sebastien Borget. The company successfully raised 6 million EURO through world-famous investors such as Ubisoft, Animoca Brands, XAnge Ventures.
Each dog has its own specific attributes that evolve in different stages and players can participate in real-time competitions and events. The better you raise your dog, the more you earn! As you train your dog from a puppy to your best friend, each action you choose earns you $DOGA. Furthermore, $DOGA is required to breed new DOGAMÍ, which can be kept or sold to new owners on secondary marketplaces.
Our first NFT drop of 8000 dog avatars sold out in just a few hours propelling them to #1 place in terms of volume traded on major Tezos NFT platform 'Objkt'. Our community on Discord and Twitter already has more than 90,000 members.
Find out more about us:
The DOGAMÍ team is looking for a serious and motivated Smart Contract Developer to help us build "The Petaverse". If you don’t have yet a lot of experience with smart contracts, a solid mathematical background could do the trick while we teach you along the way.
The game is in early stages of development so your opinions and input will help us shape DOGAMÍ at its core. As a DOGAMÍ Smart Contract Developer, you will be going through an iterative, hands-on process of helping us shape the product as you bring our ground-breaking new project, "The Petaverse" from concept to playability. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a passion for blockchain, NFTs & gaming, we have the perfect job for you!
Located in Paris, the start-up atmosphere will make you discover a dynamic work environment. You will have real challenges to take up and your actions will contribute directly to the success of the company. Participate in the development of our company by joining a young, motivated and passionate team.
Main activities of the position:
- Design and build a smart contracts architecture, incentives structure, yield pools and strategies
- Design, implement and test smart contract upgrades and additions
- Work with the community and smart contract auditors to implement fixes
- Develop smart contract implementations on top of the Tezos Smart contracts protocol.
- Contribute to and develop the DOGAMÍ Smart contracts protocol
- Be actively involved in setting product and technical direction.
- Design and drive software specifications to a successful conclusion
- Develop high-quality software solutions based on validated specifications
Why join us?
- Epic mission: join an early-stage cryptogame with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact: joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Latest Tech: when you join DOGAMÍ, you’ll be exposed to the newest and most disruptive tech there is
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and artistic backgrounds
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Competitive Salary: a competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions (including performance-based token bonus) and benefits (Swile, Alan, …)
- Tokens: we want all our employees to contribute to the success of DOGAMÍ and we will award $DOGA tokens so you can share in our success as we grow
- Holidays: we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Bonding Activities: get to know your colleagues through company events, retreats, and more. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency, gaming, NFTs, social media, design tools and applications
- Beautiful and central office in Paris (WeWork St-Lazare) + remote work (WFH) up to 60%
- Lives in Paris, or willing to relocate there (and has the necessary work permits).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Knowledge of Web3 and Tezos development tools
- Experience with Django / Python
- Familiarity with Docker, Pytezos, Dipdup (Tzkt), GraphQL (Hasura)
- Familiarity with developing Tezos smart contracts written in Michelson/PyMich/Ligo
- Familiarity with OpenZeppelin
- Familiarity with decentralized finance, upgradeable smart contracts, proxy patterns, and experience working with ZeppelinOS
- High-level understanding of how Blockchains work, especially Tezos
- Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a relatively new space
As a person, you are:
- A team worker eager to learn new things
- Familiar with Agile methods and principles
- Detail-oriented, outgoing and a good communicator
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (French is a plus but not mandatory)
- 1 interview with hiring manager + assignment
- 1 interview with responsible co-founder + another co-founder
- 1 informal interview with 1 other co-founder
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75001)