About the job
What’s the scoop?:
You are a social media guru who understands the balance between brand and performance. You know the ins and outs of TikTok, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Insta and Discord. Your finger is on the pulse of emerging platforms. You’ll be leading the social media strategy globally working cross functionally to set our Social Media channel strategy, execute plans with country teams, share insights, track KPIs and optimise wherever possible. You are confident in creating exciting plans and content for our social platforms.
About Koinly 👇
- One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
- Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life 🌟
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a dynamic environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Build and manage the social media plan including content ideation, building the strategic content calendar, working with the content, events, PR and People teams to create a cohesive social story executed across all platforms
- Work closely with the paid performance lead to develop social media strategy which deliver key company KPIs
- Work cross functionality with Content, PR, Events, B2B, Partnership and People leads to amplify and ‘sweat’ all activity
- Build and manage campaigns in real-time across multiple channels to maximise Koinly presence throughout the year, globally
- Work closely with the B2C community manager to ensure optimal performance of our community engagement programme (growth & engagement)
- Develop a B2B community strategy
- Analyze, track and report performance on a monthly basis, identifying what works and what could work better
- Demonstrate an understanding of different content formats and specific platform needs/requirements
- Co-ordination of response to social queries working with the CS Team to address all questions in a timely manner
- Manage external parties
The experience we are looking for:
- BA (Hons) degree qualification preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Social Media
- A keen interest in Crypto
- Experience working with a team of specialists and consultants
- Experience of using a social media tool such as Social Sprout would be beneficial
- Experience managing budgets, contracts, invoicing, usage rights and terms and conditions
- Experience of managing commercial goals through conversion preferred
- Strong communicator
- Self starting problem solver
- Highly skilled across multiple platforms but with specific focus on Reddit, Discord and Twitter
Don’t ‘tick all of the boxes? Neither do we!
We are driven by hiring not only by experience and relevance for the role but also by ambition. We celebrate anything “outside of the box”, so if you don’t meet all of the listed tickbox criteria, please do still apply, as we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what we think about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
The diversity of our team reflects the diversity of our community and customers. We not only welcome, but we celebrate diverse communities. We feel we have an empowering environment where everyone is supported and respected, and we want you to feel this too. We welcome new ideas, thinking and approaches and listen intently, and we are strongly committed to learning and improving on this as we grow.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and believe in encouraging an inclusive environment where we celebrate diversity of thinking and respect everyone’s distinctive qualities and perspectives.
What We Can Offer You:
💸Workplace pension scheme
🌅25 days holiday a year
💆Power down week
😷Paid sick leave
💻Choice of laptop and working equipment
🏢Shoreditch office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements minimum 3 days in the office
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🎒Perks, including Koinly swag
☕Free drinks & snacks
🎉Regular and fun team social events!
☝Koinly is an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.