About the jobAbout Us: Easygo is a well established tech startup, we pride ourselves on being early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever changing technology landscape. Our core focus is in the online gaming space building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms and sportsbooks. The products we build are used by millions of people around the world and you'll see their logos on an EPL team, the UFC, advocated by e-gamers and in a number of other sporting places. We are the largest crypto casino and sportsbook in the world and we are still growing.
The last 2 years have been huge from us, we have grown from 20 to 100+ team members. Whilst the products that we build are global, the majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our Australian headquarters in the heart of the CBD. We have 2 amazing offices in the same building with all the bells and whistles you could ever want including a in-house barista, pool and table tennis tables, PS5 and Nintendo Switches, a meditation room, help yourself drinks fridge and snack wall, catered breakfast daily, weekly massages and a pub lunch.
Social isn't just a job for you, you have a genuine passion for the power of social media. You're all over the latest trends, know who's hot and who's not in the influencer space and post regularly on your own personal channels of choice.
You are super organised and work well independently but you are equally fabulous in a team environment.
You pride yourself on your attention-to-detail and you passionately hate typos!
You have a can-do attitude, great sense of humour and don't take yourself too seriously. You genuinely care about customers and know how to engage with them in a confident, empathetic, timely and on brand manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively post and engage with users throughout our communities to drive positive engagement and build brand love
- Deliver impact and implement creative ideas within a fluid and fast paced environment
- Engage customers with creative social content, be that written or visual
- Ensure all content you produce is on-brand, in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Work on developing the community through listening and ongoing optimization of the community management process
- Monitor social media channels for potential issues and flag to appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate social media programs by running day-to-day social media channel presence and supporting on campaign activity
- Document community feedback and provide advice to relevant internal teams to improve community engagement and management
- Proactively flag real-time conversation and trending opportunities that are on brand that are relevant to engage in
- Collaborate with our global customer service team to refine our crisis management monitoring and response protocols
- 1+ years experience community management through various social platforms
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in social media
- Beginner knowledge of analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools.
- To be self-guided, creative, responsible, energetic, eager to work with other departments and independently with a desire to see measured results
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sports & Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Media content creation skills, preferably using Adobe (Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Proficient with Google suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Airtable & Intercom
- Australian work rights preferred.
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly team socials, as well as lots of adhoc get-togethers, and things for you to get involved in (if you want).
- $750 to spend on any upskilling/training course that you would like per annum
- Optional flu shots for the entire office and paid time off to get your covid vaccines.
- Catered breakfast, unlimited snacks and a drink fridge loaded with drinks
- In-house barista who will make any coffee, tea, fresh juice or smoothie you would like
- Friday parmas/pub lunch & happy hour at 4PM
- Massage Wednesdays, we get a professional in to do these!
- Ping pong table, a games room with PS5 + dartboard are used daily
- Company retreats every year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
And we have many many more initiatives that we will be rolling out over the next 12 months.
"We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant"
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.