About the job
🌟 Team and Role
At Merkle Science, we are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of the industry, supporting the transition as cryptocurrencies consolidate with the $22 trillion financial services market. Merkle Science envisions a world powered by blockchain technology.
We are the catalysts empowering Web3 companies and participants — trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals, entities, and services may confidently transact with Web3.
We are located across the globe with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, San Francisco and New York. Merkle Science was founded in early 2017. Today we boast of over 70 customers, and we are just getting started.
This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to play a fundamental role in the Merkle Science content team. The company is seeking a Community and Social Media rockstar who will; supercharge our social media and digital community growth strategy and presence; harness social channels to build our corporate, employer and thought leader brand globally; and support our marketing campaigns with impactful organic social content.
⚡️ What does the Product do?
We are known industry-wide for our predictive Web3 risk & intelligence platform’s best-in-class user experience and unmatched customizability. Our solutions provide next generation risk mitigation, compliance and forensics for crypto-native businesses, DeFi participants, financial institutions & government agencies.
Our growing solution suite includes Web3 transaction screening and wallet monitoring, crime investigation tools, enhanced due diligence and entity reporting, and compliance and investigation training.
Our global and collaborative team is building the technology that will set the standard for the next generation of financial safeguards and criminal detection. Our product roadmap will enable our clients to grow and thrive in this flourishing industry.
💥 What will you do?
As a Community & Social Media Manager, you will:
- Drive brand and company awareness all social media channels
- Manage, scale and increase the impact of our existing social channels - LinkedIn, Telegram, Medium, WhatsApp, YouTube and Twitter
- Launch, manage and scale community presence including Discord, Quora and Reddit
- Social media strategy and scheduling - planning content, copy and posting plans
- Work closely with design teams to produce any necessary assets
- Develop a social media calendar for all platforms, which is integrated with communications and product timelines
- Community management - actively monitor and respond to DMs and tags, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create and implement social media strategies.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· 🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English.
- Basic knowledge of Crypto and the traditional finance markets (stocks, mutual funds, personal finance, etc) and the willingness to learn about crypto in detail.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience running multiple social media platforms for an organization or agency
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, especially, LinkedIn Twitter and Discord
- Experience in analytical problem solving and quantitative analysis.
- Good understanding of the blockchain & cryptocurrency industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for target audiences
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, numerous learning & development initiatives where Merkle Science invests in employee development. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental well-being as well.
On the compensation front, we admire talent and believe in rewarding people for their inputs. Our compensation is best-in-class, and the whole process will be transparent from the very minute we speak to you.