About the jobDice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Trading Technologies Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
We are seeking a C++ developer with a passion for high performance coding and for solving tough problems, combined with an enthusiasm for financial markets and efficient data processing. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to take a key role in the development of a full featured trading software stack and contribute to the growth of cutting edge execution technology. You will take responsibility for optimizing our code base, designing exciting new features, and making a meaningful contribution to our industry leading strategy development platform and execution algorithms.
- C++ development experience (3 years minimum)
- Network and socket programming experience (TCP/IP, UDP) (2 years minimum)
- Multi-threaded, multi-core programming experience
- Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with kernel bypass network card libraries
- Experience working on trading software or financial market data
- Knowledge of STL and Boost libraries
- Enthusiasm for tracking C++ standards revisions and new language features
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Understanding of cache-aware data structure and algorithm design
What We Bring To The Table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules - with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
- provided by Dice