Etana Custody is Looking for a Software Engineer!
Applicants: Please complete challenge and return your answer with the application
- Collaborate with C-Suite and all applicable departments on business needs and deployment timelines
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Design front-end and back-end operation solutions
- Maintain and upgrade the software following deployment
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle to produce software and applications
- Oversee and guide the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Oversee the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs
- Be a leader in the development team, ensuring the success of their work and professional development
- Other duties as required
Your Experience and Skills
- Teamwork. No one is too good to take out the trash. Comradery is key in our work environment.
- Imagination. You will be developing solutions from the ground up and bringing software to life based upon business requirements.
- Linux: Debian, Arch or Fedora
- API: GraphQL and REST
- Database and cache: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
- System Design and Architecture: SOLID, Microservices
- Deploy and operate CI/CD pipelines, etc. Git, Docker, Terraform
- Cloud Development: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Agile Team Leadership
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and build it
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits
Frequent employee events and gatherings are part of the fun office environment in the growing and thriving downtown Denver location.
- Pay: $75,000+ (Negotiable depending on experience)
Full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonuses: Discretionary
- Employee Equity
- Generous healthcare, dental and vision plan, 401(k) w/employer matching
- Unlimited PTO plan, $120/month parking reimbursement, tremendous growth opportunities
Etana Custody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Etana Custody provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.