About the job
Are you interested in creating the future of capital markets by helping to develop interoperable blockchain infrastructure? InterOpera is building an interoperable layer 1 network (bridge/hub chain) which can interconnect both private and public chains.
Join our team to develop specialist expertise and help realize the true potential of blockchains and Web 3.0.
Your primary focus will be working on the deployment and infrastructure related to blockchain applications.
Details and requirements for this role are described below.
InterOpera is a Singapore-based company that develops and implements blockchain technology to provide the infrastructure needed for digitalisation of capital markets products, by focusing on inter-chain bridging and interoperability across blockchain platforms. Shareable Assets Pte. Ltd. is its wholly-owned subsidiary operating under a capital markets services license from the MAS.
What we are building: Ultimate Bridge of Capital Markets
InterOpera is building an interoperable layer 1 network using proprietary RDOS (Regulated Defi Operating System) to directly interconnect investors. RDOS is a PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) product of the interoperable blockchain infrastructure for capital markets participants (Governments, Financial Institutions, and Investors). RDOS acts as a gateway to unlock and enable blockchain-based efficiency within the current regulatory and securitisation framework via smart contracts. As the ultimate middle-layer product for market participants, RDOS improves efficiency for participants without sacrificing investor protections; it also future-proofs the same market operators and participants. From inception, RDOS enhances financial inclusion by: 1) creating true access-to-market 2) enabling legal ownership of tokenised assets, and 3) greatly reducing transaction costs.
- Exceptional ability to keep things organised during the development of complex projects with a distributed team
- Proficiency in Golang
- Clear ability and willingness to hustle and get things done
- Extreme ownership mentality - ability to take extreme ownership and full responsibility of tasks and projects
- Passionate about blockchain technology
- Able to provide valuable feedback and input during meetings
- Professionalism and quality in work ethic
- Staying committed to weekly assignments and being able to follow through
- Experience of using a test driven development approach and associated testing tools
- Excellent communication and follow-through, analytical, self-motivated, attention to detail
- Fast learner with a natural curiosity
Nice to have
- Understanding of Ethereum smart contracts and best practices
- Previous experience in the blockchain industry, particularly around Cosmos, Ethereum
- Basic knowledge of Rust
- Basic knowledge of cryptography
- Maintenance of documentation, product knowledge base, and on-call handbook
- Working with the open-source community by collaborating with external contributors on our codebase, creating and participating in events, facilitating information exchange between our community and other open source communities
- Communication and collaboration with a fully distributed team
Skills and attributes for success
You must be able to work independently and with little direction, with the ability to reach out to teammates and other technology specialists when required. You understand that being a highly skilled developer you are continuously learning and exploring new tools and technologies.
You know how to work effectively in a remote environment, but when circumstances permit you would have no problem working in the company's offices several days a week as circumstances require.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching.
- You have side projects and/or direct experience working with blockchains and have a good understanding of the principles of cryptography, consensus, and blockchain design.
- You have extensive experience with open-source software.
- You have an undergraduate university or college degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- You have sample code available and or a github repo that highlights your coding /scripting capabilities.
How to reach us
Check our website https://www.interopera.co/ or email us at [email protected]
Read about what we do
And our collaboration with BIS Innovation Hub and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) on green bond tokenisation