OKEx is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEx derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for Java Software Engineer focusing on client connectivity projects in Global Liquidity team. The candidate will work with Product Manager and Business Development team to develop technical solutions to provide client bespoke connectivity service. She/He should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and a flexible team player and will be expected to collaborate with other teams in local and remote locations.
- Participate in drafting FIX API for vanilla crypto products including but not limited to cash, fx, derivative, in market data/quoting, trading, position report scenarios.
- Design and build FIX API portal, which can be easily integrated with various product lines and be able to support multiple clients with high availability, high throughput and low latency.
- Day-to-day work will include analysis, design, development, testing, and certification with clients.
- Level 2 support for applications and monitor overall service performance.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- 5+ years Java programming experience, extensive Linux development experience and basic networking/connectivity skills (e.g. TCP/IP & multicast)
- FIX protocol knowledge, FIX 4.2 – FIX 5.0
- Development experience to build-out a system with high performance, high availability, high throughput and low latency, familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Good interpersonal skills: patient, positive, and persistent when dealing with others with strong communication skills.
- Spoken and written English is required.