About the jobMarket Technology is looking for a passionate Engineer with focus on software development, to join the Bangalore technology center in India. If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you!
We are looking for candidates who share those values along with a genuine desire and drive to deliver top technology solutions to today's markets.
With this position we offer :
Join the development organization for New Markets to help our vision of realizing potential of tomorrow at Market Technology. The main objective for the development team is to build state of the art products for trade workflow
and digital asset services leveraging Nasdaq Financial Framework (NFF) platform for our customers encompassing complete trade lifecycle. As our new member, you will work with a group of enthusiastic and experienced team
members. Together with your team, you will be responsible for architecture, design, development leveraging the frameworks & best practices.
Your role and responsibilities:
As Senior Specialist, your focus will be designing and developing software product & solutions. Besides working closely with your colleagues in Bangalore, you will also work closely with Nasdaq teams in other countries.
- Contribute to product development working with team of 5-10 people as a senior specialist
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals from the blockchain community.
- Participate in technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, develop project estimates, schedules, test plans, and code reviews.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems/issues including authoring of technical specifications.
- Conduct unit testing, functional testing and performance testing, review results, identify bottlenecks, and profile code
- At least 6+ years of software development experience with 3+ years in Blockchain technology.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience in R3 Corda, VMWare, Hyperledger Besu or Ethereum
- Container Technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline with Gitlab, Jenkins
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Experience in Linux platform
- Experience building large-scale business critical applications (Financial Sectors preferable)
- Bachelor/Master in computer science
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.