About the job
About Ocean Money
Ocean Money is a FinTech startup with a simple mission: to break conventional barriers and create a paradigm shift in how people perceive finance, utilise money, and access investments.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with vast room for growth in your professional career whilst contributing to one of the biggest changes to the finance and crypto industry?
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements
- Design/implement secure and reliable dApp in Solidity
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Stay up to date on blockchain technologies, and identify industry trends
- Research and develop new types of smart contracts as needed by the platform
- Architect & develop smart contracts behind the Ocean Money platform
- Actively follow secure code development practices and run common QA tests against smart contracts you develop
- Take an active part in technical design to ensure smooth integration of systems and reduce maintenance efforts
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Actively drive standardization and optimization of software development
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write smart contracts
- Collaborate with developers and designers to build out entire systems
- Actively follow secure code development practices.
- 3+ years experience of development experience
- 1+ years of experience writing Solidity smart contracts
- Extensive knowledge and experience in DeFi (particularly, decentralized crypto-backed stablecoins, lending & borrowing protocols on Ethereum) or working knowledge of at least one Blockchain implementation
- Knowledge of ERC20, ERC721, and other protocols
- Understanding of security and cryptography
- Have experience developing well-designed REST APIs
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling. Independent enough to make important technical decisions on your own
- Knowledge and experience of test-driven development and smart contract vulnerabilities/exploits
- A passion for crypto-currency and all things blockchain.
- Experience with our blockchain-related programming languages is a plus.
- Good written and speaking English skills.
- Ability to follow secure and optimised coding practises.
- Experience creating Wikis/Git Repos documenting all code for other developers to understand and build upon.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage workload.
- Experience with a Continuous Delivery (CD) development approach
- Expertise in developing solutions leveraging cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of database technology, such as SQL, NoSQL and how you've utilised them in your projects
- Continuously evaluate and use the latest technologies
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your updated CV along with any examples or links to previous work to support your application.