In this role, you will be expected to:
- Complete comprehensive investigation using various tools and be accountable for all information researched and contained in each case file.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Review customer transactions to identify fraudulent activities such as account take over, friendly fraud, identity theft and similar acts/risks.
- Contact customer via phone and/or email to validate the transactions activities and account information.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Investigate chargebacks / fraud claims and provide analysis on loss trends. Analyze trading and behavioral patterns and report suspicious accounts to prevent losses and detect fraud.
- Develop healthy partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance investigative processes and minimize the company's risk; and prepare a comprehensive investigation report for all cases.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 2 - 4 years of relevant fraud investigation experience;
- Fraud detection/risk management experience in the banking or fintech space;
- Strong ability to find fraud patterns, trends, and possess critical thinking skills;
- Experience with different payment methods and platforms;
- Ability to learn new technology tools quickly;
- Previous customer service experience is a plus; and
- Flexibility to run 24/7 shift rotation.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Crypto/Blockchain investigation experience;
- Training on blockchain analytic tools, such as Elliptic; and
- Bachelor’s Degree