About the job2065247
The Squad Leader/Product Manager brings strong digital expertise, seamlessly blending business and technology capabilities into simple, intuitive digital experiences that let clients manage Crypto currency and digital asset in comprehensive custody & wallet strategy.
You must have passion for delivering client value. As the product owner you are the end-to-end gatekeeper of the squad mission, strategy, and execution. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and delivering leading digital experiences and capabilities that enable clients to pay with, lend, and borrow digital assets as easily as they send a text.
The Expertise You Have
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining dynamic products and solutions
- Expertise in the crypto currency/blockchain space or demonstrated understanding and curiosity about the space including knowledge of how digital assets work
- You grasp sophisticated product features and break them into clear and concise stories with well-defined business value and acceptance criteria
- You have a strong focus on execution and identify, communicate and remove impediments to progress
- You are capable of leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority; prove track record building strong, diverse teams
- You establish and maintain collaborative relationships as you work across Fidelity to deliver business outcomes
- Systems and process-thinker with proven experience creating order out of chaos at scale in a digital world
- Strategic thinker, data-driven and analytical approach to solving problems
- You champion diversity & create an inclusive culture where everyone can be their full self
- 10+ years digital product management/development experience, driving business growth and leading delivery teams
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or equivalent experience required, Pragmatic Institue or equivalent Product Management certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus, or equivalent experience
The Skills You Bring
- Being client obsessed is in your DNA and you are a student of client & associate experience and needs
- You demonstrate the ability to work with emerging technology capabilities, rapidly testing and learning, and scaling innovative solutions
- You bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- Intense sense of accountability for the success of the team; passion for delivering value with speed and precision.
- Demonstrated ability to influence executive leadership on complex business topics.
- Expert level data driven decision maker who successfully helps others quickly gain clarity & understanding
- You have a proven ability to create & articulate an inspiring vision and turn that vision into real value in a differentiating way demonstrating speed to value
- Maintaining and understanding the competitive landscape regarding market data and decision support
- Measuring performance against established objectives and Key Performance Indicators that deliver on agreed upon business, technology, and people results
The role sits within the Personal Investing Digital Assets Domain, and partners closely across domains to develop solutions and capabilities that support enterprise-wide initiatives. You will work with Product Area Leaders, Squad Leaders, Scrum Masters, and Chapter Leaders aligned to your squad. By demonstrating and promoting Fidelity and agile leadership behaviors, you sustain and evolve our innovative agile culture. You will deliver and maintain a retail cryptocurrency offering in partnership with Fidelity organizations that demonstrates Fidelity’s commitment to client value and high client experience standards and contributes to new client acquisition and client development/retention across multiple segments.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.