About the job
Please Read the Entire Posting Carefully.
Biktrix is a Saskatoon-based electric bike company that is experiencing explosive growth, featuring 2 wearhouse locations and retail locations in Saskatoon Vancouver and Kelowna plus an ever-expanding network of deeler partners. We build some of the best electric bikes on the market and provide a work environment that attracts some of the industry's best and most talented employees. Our total compensation package offers a great work-life balance with competitive wages, a fun team environment, health benefits, serious opportunities for advancement, and more.
We are looking for an experienced call center sales/service rep.
Our EBike Experts are here to help our riders whenever the road gets bumpy.
This role requires strong communication skills first to understand the problem at hand and then to clearly outline the sometimes complex steps to a smooth resolution. This could range from simple pre-sale inquiries, shipping inquiries, post-sales support and escalations.
This roll will also be required to assist the customer service manager and assistant manager with rep response quality control as well as internal process and procedure development and refinement so that we can ensure we are delivering the best possible customer experience.
No two days are the same!
The Customer Experience Department is the first point of contact for all Biketrix customers. It's challenging, fast-paced, and requires attention to detail, patience, and resilience. It's also incredibly rewarding work. Taking care of customers is one of the most important parts of our business and we are looking for the best of the best to help us do so.
Here are some of the key skills you will need to succeed:
- Friendly and personable.
- Enjoys talking to people, in person or on the phone/chat.
- Loves a challenge.
- Able to explain complex issues and instructions to regular non-techy folks.
- Excellent de-escalation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with working in a collaborative, interdepartmental role.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Creative Thinker and Problem Solver.
- Handle stressful situations.
- Ethical and honest business practices.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
Open to Working weakends..
We are looking for someone with the following Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in customer sales/service roles via the phone, chat and email (Knowledge of Zendesks, Gorgias, Asana and Shopify is a bonus but not required).
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead or supervisory position (not required, but would be a bonus)
- Highly detailed oriented and able to share steps and processes clearly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially under pressure.
- Comfortable with Computers including google suite as well as learning new software.
Please send us your resume alongside a cover letter mentioning your favourite snack and the number of errors you found in this job post while mentioning the type of error, and the correction to each error.
Really want to impress us and get that much-needed call for an interview? Fill in your response to these questions in your cover letter;
- Which is the most expensive eBike on our website?
- How would you answer this question from a Biktrix Customer “My clock on the display keeps losing setting after every ride when I turn off the bike.”
- What is the procedure to make an omelette?
- How would you convince us in 3 or fewer sentences (50 words max) that Sasquatch exists?
- How would you explain cryptocurrency to a 4-year-old in 4 or fewer sentences (65 words max)?
- Use a table to explain the difference between colours Yellow, Blue and Orange.
Salary: $20-25 Commensurate with the experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, at this time we will only be accepting applications from applicants already located in SASKATOON. We will contact the best of the best for the next steps in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent