About the job
Cryptocurrency manufacturing company. Offering a range of products and services, ranging from ASIC Miners, mobile industrial Mining Containers and Power Transformers, to complete hosting and managing plans and full facility buildouts. Our main objective is to become the #1, premiere mining solutions and service provide in the USA.
Our team is ever-growing and dynamic, just like the world of crypto itself. If you’re a crypto enthusiast, have industry experience, or see yourself being a part of growing technological innovation, get in touch with us today.
About job role:
Confidential is going to hire a Supply Chain Manager that will organize and oversee all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s equipment.
What you will be doing:
- overseeing the daily workflow and schedules of the department
- maintaining relationships, handling everyday logistics and fulfillment functions
- identifying optimal shipment and transportation routes
- monitoring the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- managing the transition to new ERP systems and ensuring complete acceptance throughout the team
We are waiting for you in our team if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management and ERP or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in international logistics (China \ USA \ Malaysia \ KZ)
- 3+ years of personnel leadership experience
- direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and transportation management
- experience with ERP systems and/or an IT system for order management and fulfillment
- proficiency in written and verbal English to communicate with all levels of the organization
We will treat as a bonus your:
- experience in working with electronics or/and mining equipment
We are looking for people having a great passion for what they do! Those who want to be part of a winning team that will shape the future of crypto-mining. If we share the same vision - take a look at the vacancy, and we'll talk soon. Apply now!
Few more words about vacancy perks:
- experience in the international IT company
- fully remote work
- opportunity to build and implement new processes in the Supply Chain Department
- personal and professional development growth