About the jobTripleA helps businesses increase their revenue by enabling crypto payments and payouts,
leveraging on the fast-growing 300m+ people using crypto-currencies. With its white-label,
easy setup, instant confirmation, locked-in exchange rate, real-time fiat conversion, and no
chargeback crypto payment solution, TripleA meets the needs of e-commerce merchants,
retailers, game providers, PSPs, fintech, and marketplaces.
Founded in 2017 in Singapore, TripleA is regulated by MAS, the Monetary Authority of
Singapore (Singapore’s Central Bank) and complies with the highest international standards
for AML and KYC. Headquartered in Singapore, the fast-growing company is quickly
TripleA is looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to reinforce our team and
improve the support for TripleA's partners and merchants and their customers. You will be
working with the Tech, Operations and Business Development teams for this, while learning
all about the entire business.
You will be working hand in hand with all TripleA teams:
• Business Development & Account management
• Front-end & UI/UX & Tech Support (including you, with mentorship from the team)
• Backend & IT Ops
• Account Operations (including you, with mentorship from the team)
• Marketing & Design
Personal Skills & Requirements
We hope the below would describe you well:
• Willingness to constantly improve
• Cooperative and flexible with new tasks
• Able to learn from honest feedback
• Willingness to share ideas and critical feedback
• Not hesitating to ask for help
• Able to work mostly remotely with an international online team
• Excellent verbal & written interpersonal skills
• English – mandatory native or full professional proficiency
• Other Languages are highly valued (French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Italian, Polish,
Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Russian, Swahili, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin)
- Would like to take an active part in shaping the future of payments,
- Have a passion for programming and cryptocurrencies,
- Are looking for real-world challenges,
- Would like to have and see your work’s impact on the business
- Are a true team player,
- Like working in a truly multicultural environment, B2B environment,
You will love this job.
Business topics you will be involved with:
• Crypto-currencies and blockchains
• Receiving crypto payments
• Making crypto payouts
• Local currency bank settlements
• Multi-level partners and merchants
• Multi-currency accounts
• Trading currencies
• B2B & B2C web services
IT skills that you'll need to use or understand:
• REST APIs, JSON and HTTP/HTTPS.
• Step-by-step API walkthroughs using Postman or similar tools.
• Linux/Unix Operating System.
• Relational Databases, Basic SQL.
• Log analysis & Debugging.
• Browser network tools for debugging.
Your role will include, among others, following key tasks
• Conducting online API demos or support calls
• Growing and organizing a Tech Support knowledge base
• Daily following-up on support via Skype, email, Slack, etc.