About the job
nChain is a global blockchain technology company and recently voted one of the Top 100 most innovative firms in the world by LexisNexis.
Founded in 2015, we offer software, consulting services and IP licensing to clients looking to benefit from the security and scalability of the blockchain. We work across several sectors, including iGaming, supply chain, and financial services.
nChain’s suite of commercial applications and solutions from CBDCs to Data Integrity is underpinned by our industry-leading research portfolio of over 400 patents. We are also the developers of the Bitcoin SV Node software, Teranode, LiteClient and more.
Our mission is to secure the internet of value—a new conceptual model for the web that allows people to exchange any asset directly with one another. We believe micropayments, ownership, privacy, and authenticity are critical parts of our digital future that the current internet lacks.
nChain employs more than 230 staff across four offices.
Visit www.nchain.com for more information.
nChain has offices in Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Slovenia, with a current workforce of over 230 people, focusing on 3 key areas: professional services, research, and development of enterprise-driven solutions.
Our open-plan offices enable our people to work with some of the greatest minds in the industry.
We are a young company, with backgrounds spanning across the globe, ever-growing through new initiatives and ideas. We're fast-growing, diverse, and fun-loving. Join us and find your edge.
What We Offer
We are offering a competitive salary including excellent benefits on top:
- 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays
- a pension match scheme of up to 5%
- private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added
- life assurance of 4 times the salary
- cycle to work scheme
- exciting office culture
- flexible working
- employee benefits and rewards platform
A Quick Overview (Global Talent Acquisition Manager)
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing People and Culture team based in the Zug or London office! As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help our company find, recruit and onboard excellent candidates globally to assist with the company’s ongoing growth, working on a wide variety of roles including technology, commercial/sales, and marketing.
The ‘Talent Acquisition Manager’ will be working within the growing People and Culture team. This role will suit candidates that are passionate about providing and sourcing the best candidates and talent pools for our open roles. It is essential to maintain an effective recruitment process throughout the whole recruitment cycle, including advertising, interviewing and offering negotiation. They must also ensure that relationships with candidates, hiring managers and external talent agencies are well managed at all times.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to attract and hire superb talent, ensuring that the candidate experience is the best from start to finish.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact and play a pivotal part in recruiting the best talent for our growing company, nChain is the place for you!
· Keep up to date with market trends and develop strategies and plans for our talent acquisition
· Provide knowledge sharing and guidance to our Talent Acquisition Specialist
· Promote the company’s brand - plan employment branding initiatives to appeal to prospective candidates.
· Expand and further develop our recruiting process
· Manage the whole recruitment lifecycle for positions across functions, seniority, and locations
· Recruit a wide variety of roles including technology, commercial, operations, and marketing
· Partner with hiring managers to understand specific needs and timelines
· Gather job requirements from hiring managers, People & Culture department and Senior Management
· Create job descriptions and post them on various platforms to creatively source candidates via various channels
· Screen job applications and shortlist candidates including conducting structured 1st interviews with candidates
· Make final hiring decisions together with the Hiring Manager and design market-competitive offer packages
· Oversee onboarding of new hires alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialist including checking applicant references
· Constantly enhance our recruiting efforts to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process
· Determine current staffing needs and produce regular forecasts
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment, sourcing and employer branding
- 5 years or more experience in talent in-house recruitment
- Experience sourcing global candidates
- Experience working with global teams
- Ability to work with an applicant tracking system
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
The candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional people, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and make rational decisions
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships and inspire candidates to join our organisation
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.