About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Provide global oversight of technical accounting policies and coordinate training for accounting teams
- Carrying out research on intricate accounting matters to attain external reporting prerequisites including execution of newly updated accounting policies and intricate transactions
- Discover and find solution to peculiar accounting matters, communicating results succinctly for non-accountants to understand
- Organize external audit procedure affiliated with resolution of critical accounting issues
- Work with the reporting team to render assistance with organizing and evaluating filings and help with the preparation and research of feedback to letters, inquires and comments
- Reassess accounting procedures for specialized transactions and features actualized at reporting and corporate work station for suitability
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of all periodic financial statements for external use, and ensure that reports, filings and documentations are complied with regulations and professional standards.
- 15+ years of relevant experience, and cryptocurrency industry experience is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant and Big 4 public accounting and audit experience is a plus
- Possess advanced knowledge and expertise in technical accounting and evaluation skills
- Excellent aptitude in both writing and verbal communication in English
- Proficiency in leading teams and organizing global conformity and reporting efforts
- A broad knowledge on working with technical accounting matters and being skillful in offering analytical solutions to these matters.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire