About the job
Are you interested in developing strategies and algorithms for crypto trading?
Are you hungry to learn what trading strategies can and cannot be applied to crypto markets?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, banks, public companies, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're hiring for Trading Strategy Developers (Crypto Trading Algorithm Developers) to work with our team of extremely experienced traders that have switched tracks from traditional markets into crypto. You will be designing and implementing market making algorithms, strategy bots, and researching crypto market patterns and trading strategies.
We encourage individual viewpoints and innovative mindsets. You will have the opportunity to constantly look for new and creative solutions and strategies that will take our trading algorithms and platforms to a next level.
Come talk to us if you love engineering management and want to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment!
- Design, develop, optimize market making algorithms
- Work closely with Researchers TradeOps to develop or improve current trading and hedging strategies
- Build verification models to prove the validity for the strategies developed
- Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency of production processes and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain our API connectivity to crypto exchanges, banks, and payment gateways
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient codes
- Design and co-work with team to implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- 2+ years professional experience in quants / trading strategy development
- A genuine interest in trading and hedging strategies, and risk modeling
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies
- Understanding of equities, futures, fixed income and FX
- Experienced in Python
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Experienced in design pattern for structural design and knowledge regarding optimization by phases
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Fluency with Jira, Notion, and Git Flow
Location: Taipei (https://www.104.com.tw/job/6zmgw?jobsource=company_job) (https://www.xrex.io/) (check us out on Google Maps (https://goo.gl/maps/uZXkDqWYPisSymLA8)!) (https://www.104.com.tw/job/6uqeb?jobsource=company_job)
(https://www.xrex.io/)About XREX (https://www.xrex.io)
(https://downloads.xrex.io/culture)Regarding our culture (https://downloads.xrex.io/culture)