CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
CoinFlip is looking for a dynamic call center trainer to join our company. In this role, you'll be responsible for scheduling and conducting training sessions for both new and experienced call center agents, managing the training budget, and supporting employees to keep productivity up. To ensure success as a call center trainer, you should have excellent knowledge of call center procedures and expertise in quality assurance.
- Developing call centers' education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos
- Preparing procedures and policies regarding sales techniques and appropriate agent conduct
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions on various call center topics to prepare and support new employees
- Training experienced employees on new or updated call center procedures to improve their performance
- Observing the daily operations of call center employees and identifying any areas of improvement
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Creating and managing the training budget
- Ensuring employees keep up their productivity and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in communications, or a related field
- Additional certification in business leadership, eLearning software, or adult education and training is preferred
- At least 4 year's experience working as a call center trainer or team leader
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and customer service best practices
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Nice to Have:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services is a plus
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.