About the jobAbout Genesis
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – Treasury Analyst/Associate
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst/Associate to join our company. The Treasury Analyst/Associate will report into the Head of Treasury and be instrumental in the execution of the finance function across the organization. This individual will be responsible for supporting the cash management, liquidity and forecasting processes.
- Responsible for maintaining daily liquidity and forecasting short-term and long-term funding positions
- Prepare and/or approve bank wires for corporate expenses, loan interest payments, etc.
- Liaise with bank relationships to open and close bank accounts
- Assist Treasurer to perform liquidity risk calculations and capital stress testing for swap dealer and other entities
- Assist Treasurer with capital markets activities
- Prepare schedules and key metrics reports needed for monthly and quarterly closes
- Review and assist with A/P activities and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Analyze data and financial and business metrics used by the company and senior management
- Assist with creating and preparing various presentations (e.g., liquidity, equity, financial metrics, and other financial ratios)
- Contribute to improved reporting, applying knowledge of data systems and technical skills to identify opportunities for process improvement and meet changing needs
- Assist with finance related ad hoc and automation projects
- 3+ years of relevant Treasury experience in financial services supporting various businesses, knowledge of swap dealer a plus Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Advanced knowledge of treasury management, loans, and trading
- Familiarity with digital currency a plus
- Familiarity working with legal documents with counterparties a plus
- Hard-working, results and detail oriented, organized team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and drive projects to completion
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling experience
- Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $110,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential bonus amounts. Factors that may impact the agreed upon base salary for a particular candidate include years of experience, skill set, and other external factors.
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.