About the job
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
Experience: 1-2 years
Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
(Nearby candidates preffered)
- Knowledge of Adobe XD and/or Figma
- Familiarity with using Invision
- Comfortable with wireframing
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe range of products including illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After effects
- Knowledge HTML & CSS would be an added advantage/Wordpress
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Preparing a long-term and short-term visual design strategy for the company's products.
- Understanding the UX processes and feature requirements directly with the core team
- Generating different wireframe options for both web and mobile applications
- Working closely with developers, product managers, and product marketing team to generate graphical and visual content in the products and apps of the company
- Building and maintaining the company UI guide and library
- Work at a company that stays ahead of the curve and encourages the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Get to learn more about Blockchain which is a Hot in-demand skill.
- Constant Learning Curve
- You can be as creative as you can
- You are treated as one extended Family
- Learning and Development Policy