About the job
xalts is a global investment management and technology firm. We develop proprietary investment products, platforms and solutions for global institutions to access opportunities in the digital asset class in a secure and compliant manner.
We are a trusted partner for leading global institutional investors and issuers looking to participate in the digital asset class. Currently, we service our institutional clients through our three core offerings:
- Asset Management: Digital asset linked exchange traded products (ETFs, UCITS, ETPs) listed on global exchanges & mutual funds
- Issuance Platforms: Technology & infrastructure to facilitate third party issuance of digital asset linked structured notes and asset management products.
- ALM Solutions: Treasury solutions leveraging blockchain & tokenization to facilitate investment across traditional and digital asset classes.
We are backed by marquee venture capital firms, Wall Street banks & hedge funds and are building partnerships with some of the largest crypto companies, trading firms and asset managers.
Our leadership team comes with decades of leadership experience in key global financial & technology companies such as HSBC, Meta, Nomura etc. Along with our HQ in Hong Kong, we have offices in Singapore, UAE, India & Switzerland. For more information on xalts, please visit our website https://xalts.io/
This is an opportunity to join as an early stage member of our global product and technology team and grow rapidly in a fast paced environment. Work with us on redesigning the institutional issuance experience. Imagine if the experience of creating & issuing funds and structured products was simple, intuitive & actually had a UI/UX!
No one has ever created institutional grade issuance platforms with UI/ UX in mind. With public blockchains, tokenisation and white label platforms, we are redefining how institutions issue new & innovative financial products.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define project goals and requirements; analyze empirical data, usability findings, market research, and proven UX principles to rationalize and prioritize these requirements
- Build flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Help refine the architecture, user interface, and end-to-end experience to improve the customer journeys
- Present design work to technology, product teams and company leadership for review and feedback
- Participate in user research to guide design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis, etc.) and collaborate/communicate results to the teams
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure designs are aligned with business strategy, compliance and company identity.
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience at a product-driven company and have related design experience in cryptocurrency, trading or fintech, and B2B experience would be a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a design-related field.
- Expert with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Xd.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS is recommended
- Fluency in best practices for web-based (Desktop/mobile) information architecture and design, as well as a solid understanding of usability principles and techniques
- Your portfolio should show your problem solving skills combined with the results and learning in a particular project
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Work between multiple projects effectively while managing timelines and expectations.
Working at xalts:
- Competitive salary, benefits & participation in the firm’s ESOP program
- Be part of something exciting. Rare opportunity to come in early and build the next generation of institutional grade financial services.
- Global work environment and flat organization. Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.