About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for UX/UI design team, work closely with cross-functional teams to create delightful user experiences across web and mobile.
- Work closely with product managers to translate product requirements into elegant designs that meet business goals and users' needs on time.
- Work with developers to ensure the quality of design is implemented to-spec.
- Conduct and document user research for product iteration plans based on user needs and data, promote collaboration among various departments, and identify enhancements for products.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all Earn products.
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations.
- Minimum of 3 years of practice designing digital products/services, particularly experience in cross-device products at a large scale.
- Experience working in Exchanges, Crypto, or traditional financial firms is preferable.
- Excellent in building products, developing component-based design systems, and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable solutions.
- Fluency in Figma, Sketch, and other prototyping tools.
- Self-motivated problem solver, positive attitude, and flexibility.
- Experience in undertaking user research and testing with various remote tools and applying the insights to designs.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .