About the job
VIVEPORT is HTC’s Vive’s global content distribution platform, covering games, apps, productivity tools, immersive experiences, and more. VIVEPORT is an open agnostic platform, supporting the full range of PCVR headsets (including AIOs connected to PCs), and all VIVE headsets. VIVEPORT Infinity, our subscription service, is often referred to as one of the best ways to enjoy a wide range of VR experiences. We strive to push the boundaries and unleash potential, delivering award-winning experiences across productivity, entertainment, education, health and well-being.
To continue operating to our high standards, we are looking for an Ireland-based Business Program Manager with extensive experience to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow. The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator with a strong ability to develop and execute strong international and local partnerships to successfully deliver solutions to businesses. As a successful business program manager, you will work with other stakeholders in marketing partner management, product, design and engineering to translate identified market opportunities into viable, cost-competitive and innovative products and solutions programs, thereby creating profitable new business opportunities. Join us as we take on new challenges and help to shape the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals.
- Developing budget and operating plan to support the strategic direction.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers.
- Responsibility for the implementation of solutions based on given user stories or project specifications.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Participation in a team of internal & external experts to develop our solution& service in fast-paced environment.
- Assisting to prepare materials for contract negotiation and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with key business partners within the content creation industry for entertainment and games and new emerging technologies/experiences.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas within territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
- 5 years above of business management experience, preferably in software, IT (Information Technology) service or other related technology domain
- Knowledge and expertise in frontier science and technology like VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), AI (Artificial Intelligence), Blockchain etc. and execution experience
- Experience from managing developer and partnership programs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experienced in managing operations and adapt processes within time and budgets.
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven working experience with cross functional teams, such as sales, marketing, operation, technology, channel partner etc.
- Competency Proven competency in Strategic thinking, Problem solving, Data-driven, have unobstructed vision and can-do attitude
- Experience in blockchain or cryptocurrency companies or supporting those product groups
- Experience working with commercial agreements, including negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
Other relevant information
- Remote in Ireland.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to industry events in the US and Europe, and to our HQ in Taiwan.