About the job
BloxStakig is looking for a VP Marketing/CMO.
We are a well-established team of blockchain developers, pioneers, and enthusiasts with years of experience in developing Blockchain infrastructure solutions.
Over the past year, the team has been developing the 1st public SSV (Secret-Shared-Validator) implementation. The technology is aimed at distributing control and operation of POS validators between non-trusting nodes.
The SSV research, originally conceptualized by the Ethereum Foundation, has evolved into a global community with strong partners, POS infrastructure experts, developers, and contributors.
We are looking for an experienced crypto marketing professional to lead our marketing team through our coming mainnet launch and beyond
- Create a marketing plan and execute it according to goals and budget
- Build an inreach marketing framework; (roadmap and tech updates, developer testimonials, community calls), Create transparency and constant communication with our community and protocol stakeholders
- Build an outreach plan; clarify our vision & mission, get the crypto community to engage with our work, and monitor for constant growth in the number of people that care about our mission.
- Build basic support functions for our community; documentation, Discord-based community managers
- Hire and manage a well-rounded team to help you reach your goals (content, social media, designer, web dev, PR, etc.)
- Plan and execute our offline events and hackathons participation
- Work closely with other department heads to help the protocol reach its goals (product, RnD, operations, etc.)
- Work with 3rd party services; PR, branding, KOLs, etc.
- Help create amazing content that will help us align the community behind our mission
- Drive co-marketing initiatives with our partners and other communities
- Mastermind our mainnet event launch in 2023
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the crypto space
- Exceptional storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Crypto nativity, you live and breathe the industry and know the difference between value, messaging, and shill
- Native level English
- KOL activation experience
- PR experience
- Connections and friendships in the industry
- Willing to work on deep-tech and long-term projects, if you are looking for the next NFT pump&dump, look elsewhere
- Management experience - you know how to build and manage a well-rounded crypto mkt unit (design, web, community, offline, content, etc.)
- Brand, community, and organic growth focus. We are less about paid campaigns, PPC, and giant billboards
- Offline events experience, If you know your way around hackathons - a major advantage
- Budget planning and execution experience
- Exceptional project and timeline management; strong attention to detail
- Knows how to engage with an active and vibrant community
- Ethereum ecosystem-related involvement - advantage
- Blockchain protocols marketing experience - advantage
- DAO knowledge and experience - a huge plus
- Community and user support knowledge - advantage