Today, from the moment you connect to the internet, most websites focus on learning everything they can about you. In Web 3, the moment you share an Ethereum, Bitcoin, Solana, or Tezos wallet address with anyone, you expose your entire on-chain transaction history to the world. To us, this is crazy. We should have complete agency and control over what stories we share and how we share them. We believe the same should be true on the internet. This is why we are stewarding the development of Tari, a default-private digital asset protocol. In addition to stewarding the development of this new protocol, we are building the first application that will use it. This app is Yat, a new censorship-resistant internet identity system that enables everyone to use a personalized string of emojis as their universal username. Why emojis? Over 90% of online users on Earth use emojis every single day. They are genuinely our global language. We use them to tell stories and connect with others in a beautifully simple way. Yats create a system that allows people to own a single emoji or string of emojis that best represents them. Yats are owned by whoever creates them and are an internet freedom product. Imagine a world where we all own self-sovereign emoji identities that are self-directed, deeply censorship-resistant, and cannot be canceled. What if instead of johnsmith535, someone could be 🔥🐉 or 👑 🎳(kingpin) or 🦄🤖💃? They could use this unique emoji username to do the same things they could do with a standard username, like sending or receiving money, chatting with friends, or creating a website. This would change how we connect. Instead of one-dimensional email addresses, usernames, or phone numbers that say nothing about us, we could express ourselves in truly remarkable ways. The possibilities are endless. At Yat Labs, we are building an incredibly talented and dedicated team to make Yat the preferred form of self-sovereign identity for everyone on Earth. Yat and Tari are the brainchildren of Tari Labs; the fast-growing startup focused on building privacy and pervasive privacy technologies for everyone on Earth. They were both co-founded by Naveen Jain (who also founded Sparkart). They are backed by Blockchain Capital, Pantera Capital, Multicoin Capital, Trinity Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Canaan Partners, Slow Ventures, and many more of the best investors in the world. We have lots of cool stuff cooking behind the scenes, and there are even more things we want to build. If you're a wizard with WEB3 Marketing, then we'd love to chat!We are looking for a WEB3 Marketing Manager!This role is remote. ABOUT YOU!We are looking for a Web3 Marketing Manager with an emphasis on brand building & experiences, to help shape the brand narrative and strategy. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and also have major exposure to the C-level management team. You must be a self-starter and ready to get your hands dirty with marketing execution efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO!
- Curate, research, design & write email, website & Social media copy.
- Develop and coordinate a content calendar across all marketing channels.
- Stay current with web3 industry developments.
- Assist with day-to-day social media management on Twitter, Discord, Telegram, YouTube, and multiple other channels.
- Assist in drafting and researching and reporting industry trends and analytics
- Develop a database of targeted campaigns.
- Create monthly reports on KPIs, and marketing metrics across all channels.
- Huge upside for growth and rapid promotion!
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Excel Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Figma
- Excellent ability to sustain team relationships within a remote capacity
- Highly accustom to hitting realistic deadlines and goals 100% of the time
- Proficient in understanding, building, and updating content calendars
- Adept in using data and analytics to make decisions
- Extremely comfortable with analytics and performance-driven frameworks (must be flexible and adaptable)
- Must be a proficient writer and skilled in creating engaging content across multiple platforms, including video
- Must be able to take feedback on content and apply it
- 1-3+ years in marketing and social media
- Experience with community development
- Skilled with Discord, Twitter, and Good knowledge of Crypto/Blockchain/NFTs/Web 3
- An action-oriented, proactive, and determined mindset
- Resourceful, humble, curious, and an excellent communicator
- An owner’s mindset – you embrace challenging problems.
- Can make decisions amidst ambiguity, achieving consensus amongst stakeholders
- Above all, love the decentralized web!
- 100% Remote
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule and paid time to create your work and life harmony
- An international team of highly talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- The latest technology and equipment to do your best work from your home office
- Be an OG in a young project that is already making 🌊
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Remote Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Research Crypto Jobs, Community Crypto Jobs, Community Manager Web3 Jobs, Content Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs, Social Media Web3 Jobs, Discord Crypto Jobs, Solana Web3 Jobs, NFT Web3 Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Crypto Jobs, Ethereum Crypto Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs.